The mechanical car simulation test bed was later developed to test the overall product. A gear-chain drive is used to divide the circumference of the drum into six areas at equal distances. Tiles may be placed on each area, and the shape of the tiles is also more complicated. What is placed on the wheel drum is a trailer or a two-axle car.
To simulate vibration correctly, not only does the simulation platform produce a random vibration that is consistent with the actual amplitude distribution, but the acceleration power spectrum density diagram also conforms to the test conditions, which is simply impossible on a simple mechanical simulation platform. By adjusting the rotation speed, the shape and placement of the tiles on the wheel drum, the load on the trailer and other factors, so that the following five indicators are consistent with the actual measurement, it is considered that the field transportation test environment has been moved to the laboratory for simulation. The five indicators are:
(1) The average value (mathematical expectation) of the peak (or valley) random variable recorded by the simulation table vibration is equivalent to the actual measurement.
(2) The first moment (variance) test of the peak value is equivalent to the actual measurement. (1) and (2) Two, indicating that the peak random variable of the analog station is in the same distribution as the actual measurement.
(3) The main frequency range on the acceleration power spectrum, the test is equivalent to the actual measurement.
(4) The power spectral density value at the main frequency) G1 (f) and G2 (f), the test is equivalent to the actual measurement. (3) and (4) Two, indicating that the energy concentration in the main frequency range is consistent.
(5) The root mean square acceleration value of the acceleration time history, the test is equivalent to the actual measurement. This indicates that the total power given to the test piece by the simulation platform is consistent with the actual measurement.
Due to the lack of proper mathematical description between the above five indicators and the debugging parameters, there is a lot of blindness in the process of debugging and the workload is heavy. It often happens that this indicator is met, but another indicator is not met.
The automotive parts and parts machining, PTJ Shop offers the highest degree of OEM service with a basis of 10+ years experience serving the automotive industry. Our automotive precision shop and experts deliver confidence. We have perfected the art of producing large component volumes with complete JIT reliability, backed by the quality and long-term reliability our customers expect.
Link to this article：Analysis on the experimental environment and process of automobile simulation
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machining，Thank