“Can the kitchen wall be affixed with aluminum-plastic panels?” This is also a common question in the decoration process. The stickers must be affixed. The aluminum-plastic panel can be used as a decoration material in kitchen decoration. However, The kitchen has its own particularity, so it is especially cautious when choosing materials.
Therefore, the best way is to analyze the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum-plastic composite panels and consider them again.
Before answering “Can the kitchen wall be affixed with aluminum-plastic panels?”, we should re-learn about aluminum-plastic panels, such as “What is aluminum-plastic panel?” “What are the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum-plastic panels?”.
First, what is aluminum composite panel?
The full name of the aluminum-plastic composite panel refers to the aluminum-plastic composite panel, which refers to a three-layer composite panel with plastic as the core layer and aluminum on both sides, and the surface of the product is covered with a decorative and protective coating or film (if no special note) Ming is known as the coating) as the decorative surface of the product. According to the use, it can be divided into: aluminum-plastic panel for building curtain wall, aluminum-plastic panel for exterior wall decoration and advertising, and aluminum-plastic panel for indoor use; according to product functions, it can be divided into: fireproof board, antibacterial mildew-proof aluminum-plastic board, anti-static aluminum-plastic Board; according to the surface decoration effect can be divided into: coated decorative aluminum composite panel, oxidized colored aluminum composite panel, foil decorative composite panel color printing aluminum composite panel, brushed aluminum composite panel mirror aluminum composite panel.
Second, the advantages and disadvantages of aluminum composite panels:
1. Light weight, suitable for light decoration.
2. Have proper steel properties.
3. Can absorb shock and sound.
4. The decorative effect is good, and the surface can be subjected to secondary processing such as anti-corrosion, ginning, painting and printing.
5. Affordable, the price is relatively cheap compared to other materials.
1. It is generally used to share the lightning protection device with the main body of the building, and the composite aluminum plate core material and fasteners are poor conductors of electricity. The current cannot pass quickly, and it is vulnerable to high-voltage lightning strikes;
2. The structure of the composite aluminum plate is generally three layers, and the outer sides are 0.1-0.3 thick aluminum layers. The middle sandwich material is mainly made of medium and low pressure polyethylene (high density polyethylene) and other polymer materials, with tree vinegar glue. Bonding, core material and glue contain toxic components, and fireproof, weathering, durable, anti-aging and other poor performance, in the burning or high temperature, even in the sun exposure will release harmful gases harmful to human health; therefore for the kitchen There are certain risks in terms of it.
3. The strength of the material itself is not strong enough to resist wind pressure.
4. The composite strength is not high, and the curved surface is easy to break. When the surface is heated, the core material will expand and cause the surface aluminum plate to deform and fall off. In addition, the thermal expansion coefficient is generally larger than that of the keel and the building, and the sudden drum phenomenon often occurs.
In summary, the answer to “Can the kitchen wall be plastered with aluminum?” is the answer, but considering its advantages and disadvantages, it is not recommended to stick aluminum-plastic panels in the kitchen. Aluminum-plastic composite panels are mainly affordable, but there is no long aluminum buckle plate in life. It is easy to deform after a long time. It is recommended that the kitchen should be tiled to protect and clean the wall surface to prevent water seepage. You can also stick aluminum plastic. The board protects and cleans the wall to prevent water seepage and reuse. Secondly, it can also be attached to the aluminum buckle plate in the kitchen. It is a special ceiling material for kitchen and bathroom. It is easy to install, durable and affordable.
Guest contributors are welcome at the Alloy Wiki.It is a weekly wiki and guide on alloy information and processing technology, while also about the vast array of opportunities that are present in manufacturing. Our team of writers consists of a Machining Material Supplier / Machinist / Tool and Die Maker, a Biomedical Engineer / Product Development Engineer, a Job Development Coordinator / Adjunct Professor, and a President and CEO of a manufacturing facility.
Link to this article：Can the Kitchen Wall Be Affixed with Aluminum-Plastic Panels? – Yes, But Not Recommended
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:Alloy Wiki，thanks