Why is the output flow of a four-column Hydraulic Press well adjusted but unstable?
- 1. The spool of the fixed differential pressure reducing valve of the four-column hydraulic machine is stuck by dirt. We can remove the screw plug on the valve core, pull out the pressure reducing valve core from the valve sleeve, deburring and cleaning for inspection, pay attention to whether the size of the pressure reducing valve core is concentric.
- 2. The one-way valve spool of the four-column hydraulic machine is not closed with the valve seat, and there is internal leakage.
- 3. The spring of the pressure reducing valve is invalid, the spring is broken, and the installation is wrong.
- 4. The small hole a of the spool of the fixed differential pressure reducing valve of the four-column hydraulic machine is blocked or the diameter of the small hole on the valve sleeve is blocked by dirt, which causes the inlet and outlet pressure difference of the joint flow valve spool to be not constant and the flow rate is unstable. At this time, the four-column hydraulic press can use 1mm diameter steel wire to perforate the feedback hole on the valve sleeve and valve core or blow through with compressed air.
- 5. The inlet and outlet ports are easy to connect reversely.
- 6. Leakage inside and outside the speed control valve causes unstable flow, and the leakage should be dealt with.
- 7. The inlet and outlet of the four-column hydraulic press are reversed, so that the speed control valve is like a normal throttle valve without pressure feedback compensation. There is no positioning pin on the installation surface of the speed control valve, so be careful not to connect the inlet and outlet of the four-column hydraulic press reversely.
Please keep the source and address of this article for reprinting：Causes of unstable output flow of four-column hydraulic press
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Cnc Machine Wiki，Thanks
Bookmark the permalink.