Difference Between Anode And Chemical Oxidation
|Anodization, the knowledge and understanding of it, will continue to proceed because it is one of the website products, so it must be carried out, and it must not be sloppy and lax. In this case, it is not too late, let’s start immediately, I hope everyone can learn from it and make progress.|
1. Is there any difference between anodizing and chemical oxidation on aluminum alloy?
There is a certain difference between anodizing and chemical oxidation on aluminum alloys, and this is undoubted. As for the specific differences, specifically, the following are the main reasons:
- Difference 1: Anodizing requires electricity, while chemical oxidation does not.
- Difference 2: in the length of the oxidation time, the anodization is longer, generally tens of minutes, while the chemical oxidation only takes tens of seconds.
- Difference 3: In terms of wear resistance, the oxide film formed by anodization is generally between several and several tens of micrometers, and chemical oxidation is only 0.01-0.15 micrometers. Therefore, its abrasion resistance is not as good as that of anodic oxidation. The resulting oxide film.
- Difference 4: In terms of conductivity, the former is non-conductive, while the latter is conductive.
2. Under what circumstances is the anodized oxide film better? In addition, what are the common anodizing methods?
Anodizing Services can be said to be one of the more commonly used surface treatment methods. The purpose of using it is mainly to improve the wear resistance, corrosion resistance, and hardness of the surface of the workpiece to improve its surface properties. However, it has very high porosity and adsorption capacity, so only when the growth rate of the membrane is greater than the dissolution rate, good antifouling ability and fixed pigment body can be obtained, and further, good use performance can be obtained.
Link to this article： Difference Between Anode And Chemical Oxidation
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/，thanks！