We can pay attention to the following points When choosing a medical mask:
1. Top sheet uses high quality three ply PP non-woven materials, eliminating static treatment, to ensure no harm to the skin without stimulation;
2. Filter layer fabric meets NELSON laboratory accreditation, the maximum filter effect (BFE) up to 99.8% with Antibacterial effect;
3. In the masks above the fog protection with hot melt adhesive fixed lens, which can effectively prevent the splashing liquid or solid splash flying on the eye;
4. Fixed use of non-latex components ear with a special fiber material, moderate intensity, which will not press on the nerves;
5. Professional design, glasses that prevent fog, comfortable nasal ensure call clarity;
— Widely used material is polypropylene, including Spun-bond & Melt-blown. Material like spunlace or other non woven material are also available.
Comprehensive news about silicone and casting
Link to this article：How to choose a medical mask?
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting.：Silicone And Casting，Thanks