Lineup expansion of small mosfets for automotive equipment that help reduce power consumption with low On-resistance
The new product feature industry-leading low On-resistance with our new process. And they have expanded the chip mounting capability with their flat-lead packages, reducing their thermal resistance. Accordingly , the products feature a power dissipation rating of 1.5 W with the small TSOP6F package, helping reduce the power consumption of equipment. In addition, the TSOP6F package has reduced the mounting area by about 70% compared to the SOP-8 package with a similar power dissipation rating, helping reduce the size of equipment. Furthermore, they conform to AEC-Q101, allowing them to be used for various purposes including automotive applications such as headlight control switches, light control switches, and load switches for USB power delivery.
And another 40 V product SSM6K804R will be in mass production.
 Comparison with the product of the TSOP6F class package and the same maximum rating, according to a survey by Toshiba (as of July 2021)
 Mass production will be started in plan October, 2021 (as of September 2021)
- Automotive equipment (headlight, turn lamp, daytime running light, USB charger, etc.)
- Reducing power consumption with industry-leading low On-resistance :
RDS(ON)=12 mΩ (max) at VGS=4.5 V (SSM6K818R)
- By reducing thermal resistance, featuring a power dissipation rating of 1.5 W with the TSOP6F package
- AEC-Q101 qualified
- ← The future of mobile devices: Ultra-fast 5G and wireless charging
- Pico-ITX i.MX 8M Minisingle board computer →