SUS310S is one of the Japanese SUS series austenitic stainless steels.
- Grade: SUS310S
- Executive Standard: JIS G4311:1991
2. Characteristics And Scope Of Application
SUS310S stainless steel is a Japanese SUS series austenitic stainless steel. The oxidation resistance is better than 0Cr23Ni13.
In fact, it is mostly used as heat resistant steel.
3. Chemical Composition
- Carbon C : ≤ 0.08
- Silicon Si: ≤1.00
- Manganese Mn: ≤ 2.00
- Sulfur S :≤0.030
- Phosphorus P :≤0.035
- Chromium Cr: 24.00~26.00
- Nickel Ni: 19.00~22.00
4. Mechanical Properties
- Tensile strength σb (MPa): ≥520
- Conditional yield strength σ0.2 (MPa): ≥ 205
- Elongation δ5 (%): ≥ 40
- Area shrinkage ψ (%): ≥ 50
- Hardness: ≤187HB; ≤90HRB; ≤200HV
5. Heat Treatment Specifications And Metallographic Organization
- Heat treatment specification: solid solution 1030 ~ 1180 ° C fast cooling.
- Metallographic organization: The tissue is characterized by austenite type.
Generally, it is delivered in the state of heat treatment, and the type of heat treatment is indicated in the contract;
if it is not specified, it is delivered in the state of no heat treatment.
Link to this article： Steel Genus :SUS310
Reprint Statement: If there are no special instructions, all articles on this site are original. Please indicate the source for reprinting:https://www.cncmachiningptj.com/，thanks！